POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Early beta: A POV include file plugin - comments wanted : Re: Early beta: A POV include file plugin - comments wanted Server Time
6 May 2024 18:54:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Early beta: A POV include file plugin - comments wanted
From: Neil Kolban
Date: 24 Dec 2004 11:32:56
Message: <41cc44b8$1@news.povray.org>
Guys,

Thanks for the comments ... all great!!!

Grouping and duplication will work just fine.  The Moray plugin environment
provides exactly that capability.  If we have a "POV Include" object in a
group, that will inject a "#include" into the POV script scene for each
duplicate.  For grouping, any transformation performed on the group will be
reflected in the transformation for the "POV Include".

I hope to get the Plugin (1st beta) on the web on Sunday.

Neil